The quality of the arrangement for pastoral care in the school is outstanding and concern for the children’s well being pervades the life of the school.
We maintain a well equipped infirmary that provides first aid to the students in need, under supervision of two full time qualified in-house nurses. A Doctor visits once a week and on demand to check on students who are unwell and suggest a further course of action if necessary and for check- up of other children if the need arises. .The basic development of students is checked and reported monthly by the school nurse. The School community is educated about health standards through various health programs and projects.
The School gives proper attention to promote healthy eating. There are effective policies and programs in place for example, healthy breaks, health promoting shows and healthy eating workshops, to encourage the children to adopt a healthy lifestyle.The School maintains two kitchens for vegetarian and non vegetarian food. We provide an exciting balance of modern and traditional approach to food services, catering for the needs of all our students.
1. Separate hostel blocks for boys and girls.
2. Comfortable homely boarding facility.
3. A very high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained and taken care of.
4. A Wide range of supervised game facilities for children to choose from.
5. Wholesome planned meals.
6. Special Sunday activities like movie shows and other entertaining and recreational activities
7. Children are taken for outings /walks at regular intervals.
8. Special remedial classes for slow learners are arranged.
Make school a happy , comfortable and conducive environment to bring about holistic development.
Strive for Excellence in all fields
To prepare the child for a better tomorrow